Bearing the legacy of DLF. The Crest’ at Phase 5, Sector 54 in Gurgaon – , this unmatched project has kept the advanced features and amenities in synchronization that ensure the iconic lifestyle for each and every resident and give them the opportunity to relish each day with different activities. Designed by India Design ID Interior Services (Ogaan Media), six stunning towers stand tall for an extraordinary lifestyle at The Crest.
With the classic and modern design in coordination, DLF Crest boasts of the thoughtfully crafted, spacious 3, 4- & 5-bedroom apartments with private balconies that overlook a beautifully landscaped complex and the elegant city skyline. The floor-to-ceiling height of each home is the recorded highest apartment ceilings created by DLF measuring at 3.2 metres. The perfect flow between all the areas inside each home and minimal column sizes compile the comfort with smart placement.
Even the smaller homes at The Crest are a luxurious 2662 Sq. Ft. and the largest homes offer an expansive 4022 Sq. Marvel at the grandeur of the vast double-height entrance lobby which is adorned with carefully selected material and furnishings--from the stone floors to the hardwood accents and plush furnishings.
- Six spectacular Towers designed by Hafiz Contractor
- As a special security feature, shuttle elevators from the basement can only access the ground floor lobby.
- Visitors are screened by trained personnel before proceeding via high-speed elevators to the apartment floors.
- There are separate service elevators and an exclusive service landing for support staff.
- The security measurements to keep you and your loved one safe - 24x7 monitoring through CCTV surveillance in public areas
- Quick Reaction Security Teams, the most advanced firefighting equipment manned by the highly trained professionals.
- Structure designed for the highest seismic considerations of zone-V, against zone-IV as stipulated by the BIS codes, for better safety.
- Pressurized staircases, lift lobbies and lift shafts, for better fire safety
- Air conditioning in the utility room